- Sales are made on a trade basis and are subject to our terms and conditions of sale.
- All retail prices are shown inclusive of VAT but all trade prices are shown exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the rate applicable.
- There is a minimum order value of £35.00 excluding VAT and delivery on all trade orders. There is no minimum value on retail orders.
- Returned or represented cheque’s will be charged a £15.00 administration fee.
Claims arising from shortages or damages must be claimed within 3 working days upon receipt of the goods. Damaged/shortage of parcels must be signed for as damaged/parcel shortage when accepting the delivery.
- Claims for non delivery must be made within 10 days of despatch.
- Goods dispatched to a third party are at your own risk.
- Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice. Orders are accepted on the understanding that they will be charged at the prices ruling at the time of despatch.
- Goods remain the property of Rupla Industries. until full payment has been received.
All goods are subject to delivery costs unless collected from our premises giving prior notice, unless stated otherwise.
- Special orders (non stock items):
All orders placed including any airfreight if applicable must be paid for in advance and are not refundable by Rupla Industries. Any size discrepancy or quality issues are at the customers own risk and all returns and re-orders are at the customers expense and will not be covered by Rupla Industries.
- Rupla Industries reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
You, the customer, are responsible for checking and confirming that you are satisfied that all details of your order are correct.
- Times of delivery are estimated as accurately as possible but could be subject to delays beyond our control. Rupla can not be held responsible.
- Rupla Industries reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without prior notice due to our commitment to continually improve & update our product range.
All transactions are subject to our terms & conditions.
- All parcels are delivered by our couriers where a signature is required, please make prior arrangements to accept your orders. All undelivered Parcels will incur a re-delivery charge to the customer.
- Once an order has been placed it becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it. All orders are subject to availability.
- These terms & conditions do not effect your statutory rights.
- Retail customers: there is no minimum order value.
- Trade customers: there is a minimum order value of £35.00 (ex. VAT and delivery)
- Sales Department hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm